Author Topic: Will Bill Dentons train layout be at train show?  (Read 2279 times)

Kimball

• View Profile
Will Bill Dentons train layout be at train show?
« on: March 03, 2007, 01:15:06 AM »
Will Bill Dentons train layout be at the Lyons high school train show I would like to see it again?  Please reply to this message.

TBurke

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 07:57:16 PM »
Yes, Bill Denton\'s amazing Kingsbury layout will be on display at the LaGrange show later in March.

GM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 06:15:54 PM »
What date will it be on display and times? Thanks.

GM
GM

TBurke

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 10:52:10 PM »
The show is next week, March 24, at the field house at Lyons High School.  I will be there alongside Bill Denton displaying my newest N-scale layout depicting the Milwaukee Road where it ran in front of Wrigley Field, circa 1973, during the final days of operation this far north.  My layout, really more of a diorama, is under construction at this point with Wrigley Field as a flat and six other buildings in place.  The Milwaukee Road tracks curve across Clark and Addison with one set out of service as it was towards the end.

My other N-scale layout depicting operations on Lakewood between School and Wellingon in the same era is in storage.  It made two previous appearances at the Lyons show.

skytop35

• View Profile
    • http://members.aol.com/wdenton101/index.htm
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 02:03:01 AM »
Be sure to say \"Hello\" at the LT train show this weekend. The show is from 9am to 5pm. This will probably be the last year I bring the Kingsbury layout to the show. It\'s really a pain to get out of my basement, especially just for one day. Thanks.

Bill Denton
The Kingsbury Branch
Bill Denton
The Kingsbury Branch