Author Topic: If You Like Street Running in An Urban Setting-Check Out This Brooklyn Site  (Read 1782 times)

TBurke

• View Profile
I posted a link to the New York New Jersey Railway (formerly the New York Cross Harbor) site in the past but there have been a number of updates in the years since then. If you like street trackage and urban freight railroads then this website is just for you. 

http://members.trainweb.com/bedt/indloco/nynjr.html

Yeah, I know, New York is a long ways from Chicago and the scope of this website but it's still cool to look at.

On another note, has anyone else noticed that the new Google Maps with its Google Earth view is much slower than previous versions?

Suedehead

• View Profile
That is a really nice source of information for that area.  Thanks for posting!  I will probably be up all night now scrolling through the pictures and stories.

I have never really used the Google earth view because it just seemed to slow and cumbersome.  Although that is probably caused by my aging laptop.  I usually just stick to the satellite and street views accessed through the regular map program.