Author Topic: Report: 2/22/07 (PEERLESS!!!!)  (Read 2302 times)

Ian

• View Profile
Report: 2/22/07 (PEERLESS!!!!)
« on: February 22, 2007, 07:50:23 PM »
Well......today was wonderful....

I planned to ditch school to watch the Terminal go about its duites on the Lakewood Branch today.......but I decided against it due to the fact that I didnt know if they\'d run or not.......but during my lunch period......my friend Kevin said that he\'d like to go over to Peerless and try and catch the job after school.......so of course I agreed....

The eight period bell rang.....we hopped in his car.......drove over to Diversy and Lakewood....and sure enough......right there hooked up to a tank....the Chicago Terminal was just about to shove into Peerless\' siding........

People were saying that there is possibly one or two more loads to deliver with March 7th being tossed around as the last day.........remind you that this is what I heard from the ten or so guys that were talking........so take that info at your own risk.......

anyway.......it kinda occured to me that some of you guys might have been out there today..........I was the kid with the long hair and the black sweater running around like a freakin\' gazelle.........nice to meet anyone that was out there today......

-Ian

mark_k

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 04:19:38 AM »
I\'d be the last person to advocate cutting class.  

Don\'t forget to bring a camera. LOL

cpcolin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 11:51:12 PM »
If I would have cut class to watch trains when I was attending Gordon Tech my behind would have been in a sling from both my parents and the dean.

Ian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 06:58:00 PM »
But I ask you this.....

Would the pictures be worth it?  haha!

-Ian

cpcolin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 11:06:29 PM »
When I was goning to GT in the late 80\'s early 90\'s it would not have been worth it, now I am not sure.